The supply of a multi-skilled team is an essential part of any logistical service to a project; and by providing this service, Alandale can offer cost savings by reducing the amount of resource actually required.
In summary the multi-service role may typically include the following services:
- Route way establishment
- Route way maintenance
- Pathfinder and Emergency Escape Signage
- Hoarding Cleaning and Repairs
- Plant Operation (Forklift / Hoist etc.)
- Project Perimeter Cleaning and Maintenance
- Safety Works (trip hazard removal / remedial works etc.)
Our multi-service operatives would undertake general duties that are both planned tasks and ad-hoc (reactive) works.
The multi-service team provision also allows the ability to rotate positions and provide relief cover, which not only provides operational flexibility but also provides motivation to the workforce.