Our Dog Patrol Teams represent the highest level of Physical Security available to our Clients.
Patrol dogs are under the control of the dog handler at all times.
The function / purpose of a dog patrol is to alert our handler of any intruder and protect the handler and the project at all times.
The Dog Patrol Service also provides a highly effective visual deterrent.
Dogs have powerful hearing and sense of smell are are therefore able to search large areas.
Patrol Dogs are invaluable, especially when searching and securing large areas and even more so at night.
Our Dog Handlers are:-
- Licensed by the Security Industry Authority (SIA)
- Screened to BS7858:2006
- Hold individual Public Liability Insurance specific to working with a Security Dog
- Undergo regular dog training
- Are uniformed in a manner appropriate to the assignment
- Drive clearly marked vehicles to increase the visual deterrent they offer
Our Specialist Dog Patrol Teams are an asset to any property, especially when integrated with our physical security services.
They are trained and organised to fully integrate with our electronic systems to increase the effectiveness of the produced security plan and service.