The Wardian Development is the construction of Two Residential Towers (one at 55 Story and one at 50 Story) within the centre of Canary Wharf.
The project is being developed over a 4 Year period and Alandale were appointed to conduct both the Site Logistics and also a complete refurbishment and fit-out of the project’s Temporary Accommodation Facilities.
The temporary accommodation had previously served another large, long-term project, and was in need of a complete upgrade and refurbishment. Situated on a floating pontoon, the accommodation was located within the Canary Wharf Dock and moored to the perimeter dock wall of the project.
Alandale carried out a complete strip out and refurbishment of the 3 story accommodation to provide new welfare, office and canteen facilities for over 1200 operatives and staff.
Alandale conducted the following works as part of our Logistics package for Wardian:
- Pre-Construction Logistical Planning
- Logistics Management
- Security Management (24 / 7 Manned Guarding)
- Access Control (Alandale’s S2K System)
- Web-based Delivery Management (Alandale’s ADBM System)
- Traffic Management
- Loading Bay Management (forklift Off-loading)
- Hoist Operation
- Beneficial Lift Operation
- Housekeeping Management
- Welfare Management and Consumables
- Fire Management