The Angel Court Project
Angel Court is a Victorian building located in London’s Square Mile. Two adjoining buildings were to undergo refurbishment. Linked passageways weave around the building posing both a design challenge for the scaffold installation and a logistical challenge for our designers and operatives.
This project required Alandale to conduct a full Planning, design, erection and dismantling of scaffolding service in alignment with the intended demolition works.
- Full external independent scaffold with Monarflex frame off the gantries
- Public protection gantries
- Haki temporary roof
- Birdcage scaffold to lightwell
- Chimney stack access scaffolds
- Public Protection Scaffold
- Full perimeter alarm system