Data Centre Dublin
Swept Path Analysis
Swept Path Analyses are conducted by our Traffic & Logistics Dept to determine a Project’s capacity and throughput from the vehicle access and egress routes available.
The intention of producing the Vehicle Swept Path is to:
- Determine the size and types of vehicle that can actually access the project
- Determine the size / angle / design of the project vehicle gates
- Ensure maximum project efficiency and vehicle usage
- Ensure that Best Practice and safe systems of work are installed
- As part of the exercise, differing options will be provided to give the Client as much information (and choice) as possible.